O.R.B Bluetooth Earpiece Ring

Posted by All Info On 9:15 AM 0 comments Categories:

I mostly think bluetooth earpieces look stupid. But I have to say that the O.R.B. bluetooth earpiece looks nice. The fact that it converts to a ring with screen is pretty wicked. Oh, and it’s not a concept.


They are saying that the O.R.B. will be available in early 2010. We shall see. But I have to say that I like this design much better than other bluetooth earpieces that I have seen. Yeah, how it keeps from falling off your ear remains to be seen. But I love the design and the fact that it will be using bone conductive audio. You can find something similar in the bone conductive Tooth Tunes toothbrush.

Anyway, the really cool feature about this earpiece is that it converts to a ring when not in use. The deluxe version also features a flexible oled screen that wraps around the ring. That screen will offer up caller ID, texts, and calendar notes. And yes, the ring will come in different sizes. Retail will be $129 for base unit and $175 for deluxe with oled screen.

0 Response for the "O.R.B Bluetooth Earpiece Ring"

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger